The story of us...The Watts Family...and regular updates for those who are following...

7.02.2009

Move, Mommy! I Can't See!







Molly absolutely LOVES Yo, Gabba Gabba!!!! It comes on Noggin several times a day. We always progam it for her, and today I pulled up their website. Why does this show MESMERIZE babies/kids like it does? Is it the bright colors? Is it the different segments? I don't know, but I hope I am doing the right thing by letting her watch it...it has a lot to do with music, which Todd and I both love, but it also teaches a LESSON (care, friends, share, etc.) and I don't know if she is too young for this or not but she ADORES the show and that's at least 30 minutes I can get to read, write my shopping list, unload the dishwasher or WHATEVER I need to do. Yesterday I was able to wash my face and brush my teeth while the show was on. Thank goodness for Yo, Gabba Gabba!!!!
Until Next Time,
Liz and Molly Piper Watts








No comments: