The story of us...The Watts Family...and regular updates for those who are following...

7.14.2008

Boy or Girl??


Well, the ultrasound on 06/17/08 told us we were having a GIRL!!!! I shrieked in the procedure room, I was so surprised!!
To date, I have had 4 dreams and 2 muscle tests revealing that we're having a boy. So...I'm a little confused at this point. The ultrasound guy says he is 99% sure it's a girl...but my friend, Dr. Teresa Jackson, says the body does not lie and her muscle testing reveals that it is a boy. And what about the 4 dreams I've had? Hmm?
Honestly, we really do not care if this baby is a boy or a girl. Of course, I am mainly prepared for a girl in the clothes department, but that is something that can be easily remedied (as I LOVE to shop!). All we care is that the baby arrives healthy, full-term, and that he/she is happy!
We SURELY will find out on Saturday, July 19th, during our 4D ultrasound exactly if it is a boy or a girl. They do a gender check on the baby as well as let you see their facial features and you also get to see the baby moving around in the womb. I'm really excited about it, too.
If it's a girl, her name will be Molly Piper Watts. If it's a boy, his name will more than likely be Griffin Tate Watts, but we haven't completely decided on a boy's name yet. This is the one we've agreed on, though not "officially".
So for all you out there who actually bothered to vote in my poll over to the left...I will let you know on SATURDAY if we have a Molly or a Griffin in there! :) Oh, and now that I'm feeling better, I promise to update more frequently.
Thanks so much for reading!
xoxox
liz

1 comment:

Candy said...

OK I like MOLLY PIPER as much as I like My KYA BLU name...I knew you would have a GREAT name picked out...you are ONE of a kind just like me and the NAME has to be FANTASTIC...I think its a GIRL...And I am still over the moon excited for you.

HUGS