The story of us...The Watts Family...and regular updates for those who are following...

10.31.2008

Workin' Hard on the Nursery!

What a WONDERFUL husband I have...and what a WONDERFUL daddy Todd will be! Look at how hard he worked getting the baby's furniture put together a few weeks ago...
And THEN he put together our glider rocker that our friends Judi, Carol, Valerie, Vicki, Dianne, Emily, Teresa, Genelle, Pam, Dana and Kelli chipped in to buy for us...Isn't it beautiful? And it matches the room SO WELL. It's also VERY comfortable...
Pooooor Todddy! I pooped him out with his "honey do this" list!! I think by looking at these next couple of pictures you can tell just HOW comfortable the glider is! Thanks so much, ladies, for the beautiful and thoughtful gift! xoxoxo

Maxxin and Relaxxin in Molly's nursery...hey, he deserves it after all Todd has done for me throughout "our" pregnancy!!! :)
Thank you, Todd, for taking me to EVERY doctor's appointment EVERY month, asking lots of good questions and for getting mad at the nurse when she told me all my weight gain was "not all water weight"!! Hehhehehe. Oh, and Toddy? Remember what I did at our last appointment that involved a Full Moon? I laughed so hard and I will NEVER forget that!! I love you SOOOOO much. Thank you for making this first pregnancy such an enjoyable and comfortable time for ME, as well. Molly is such a lucky baby to be blessed with you as her daddy! xoxooxoxox liz

No comments: