The story of us...The Watts Family...and regular updates for those who are following...

3.12.2009

BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

I just snapped a few pitctures of Molly sleeping on the couch. She stirred for a minute, and I tried to put her passy in her mouth but she just spat it back at me. The little turkey lips managed to work her arms out of her swaddler, which I never really LIKE to see...as she sleeps SO MUCH better when she is in a tight swaddle and feels most secure. In the mornings, around 5 or 6 AM, I will loosen her wrap so she can work her arms out if she so pleases, but doing it before then ensures an earlllly morning for me. Going to bed so late, this is not a good thing for me so I am kind of dazed in the mornings when I wake up with Molly. On the mornings when Todd's at home, he will get her up with him but he has to work tomorrow so I am HOPING and PRAYING that she sleeps until, oh, about 8:00 or 8:30.
I just snapped these pictures....aren't they simply adorable?

No comments: