The story of us...The Watts Family...and regular updates for those who are following...

3.18.2009

Molly the Pretty Flower

Molly, sportin' some baby bling. Is she happy about it? I can't be sure...I had just put her into her car seat and she HATES her car seat, so I can't be sure if she wanted to smile at me or not....
Here is a HALF SMILE for you...in typical Molly fashion! A look on her face as if to say, "Is THIS all there is?!" LOL. She makes the funniest faces!

Molly and I hadn't been out of the house since Saturday, and today I had to go to Bartlesville to have some blood work done. We ended up going to the lab, the bread store, Wal-Mart, the meat market, and out for lunch. We must have worn her out because she slept from 6:00 to 8:45 this evening!

Before Todd got her to sleep, I had her on the floor on her blanket. She managed to roll from her back to her tummy for the second time EVER! I was so proud! She is *SUCH* a strong little girl! It cracks me up the way she almost WANTS very badly to stand on her own 2 legs already, even at just 4 months old. Put your thumbs in her fists and she pulls herself up, no head lag whatsoever. She pulls herself to standing position and tries to "scoot" and crawl when she is on her tum-tum.

Molly Piper, my pretty little flower and SUCH a delight to know that I am this glorious baby's mommy. I feel so blessed, so rich, even! God is so good!
Until tomorrow,
Liz and Molly and, well, when he's not watching baseball, Todd Watts...LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a blog! Weeee!

Hey - I have heard from doctors & nurses that's its not good to allow your baby to walk before they crawl. Apparently it can cause serious issues later in life. I know she's only showing interest in standing right now (Noah does, too) - but if she starts wanting to walk - push her butt down! :)

Molly is soooooo cute!! I'm so glad I have pictures to see now! WOOT WOOT! Hey - can I link to your blog from my blog?