The story of us...The Watts Family...and regular updates for those who are following...

4.17.2009

Exciting Developments!

Well...Miss Molly showed us her very first "belly laugh" the other afternoon! She laughed 3 times in a row and it was a hearty laugh! It was soooo adorable and she looked adorable doing it! Of course I had to mark it on her special calendar, "Molly's First Laugh", as we'd never heard her laugh before now! She has been smiling socially for several months now, but the laughing? I didn't know if it would EVER happen, but sure enough it did! YAY!




Also, Molly can sit up unassisted for 5 to 10 minutes. She eventually tumbles over, but we don't make a big deal about it because we know that is how she will learn to take things in stride (something Todd and I BOTH need to work on! HA!) so we just never make a big deal about it, and therefore, neither does she. Anyway, she sits up so well and I'm just amazed at how far my baby girl has come! WOW! 5 months old already! :)










Also?? She's starting to crawl. She gets up on her hands and knees and backs herself up really, REALLY well, almost falling off the bed SEVERAL times and also crawling off of her pallate onto the carpet! I give it a few more weeks and I think the little booger will be going forward, full speed ahead. WOW! Guess it's time to break out the babyproofing kit, eh??


No comments: